Friday, October 26, 2007

"Night and day, you are the one"- Frank Sinatra


Labas!

It is already October 26th, which means I only have 6 days left here in Lithuania! My time here has continued to be well spent and wonderful, despite all of the challenges. I cannot think of any other place where I would have wanted to devote my time and energy other than this country.

I have made some lifetime friendships and gained a plethora of knowledge and skills that will be applicable throughout the rest of life. It has truly been a blessing. The Lord is so faithful and full of grace, I am reminded everyday how beautiful He is and how thankful I am to know him.

This picture above is from English club last night where I cooked Lithuanian food...let me restate that...I cooked the Lithuanian food, haha. It was so much fun and we had a new record of Lithuanians...19! It was especially exciting for me since it was my last English club for a while. The dish was some kind of potato pancake mixture stuffed with ground beef and fried...heavy for sure, haha.

Love you all, and I pray you have a blessed day!!


Halley

2 comments:

DAD said...

Yep, just a few days left. I wish there was some better advise I could give you on the luggage deal, do whatever you think is best, they will probably stick you either way. Looks like the potatoe deal was pretty messy, and I bet it was heavy. It's is Monday morning, "Big ole jet airliner, don't carry me too far away" Steve Miller Band. Love and miss you DAD

Halley said...

thats funny, that is the song i put on my myspace page this morning...fo sho i am your daughter.