Sunday, October 14, 2007

Belmontes and other findings


Hello Again!!

Today is October 14th, and what a day it has been. We had GREAT church today...13 Lithuanians, 5 Americans, and 2 Nigerians. Prayer and worship were really good, and the entire service vibe was rockin'. More and more of our English club friends are desiring to know more about the Lord and what a relationship with Him is...so EXCITING!

I have 2.5 weeks left here in Vilnius, and my leaving is truly bittersweet. I really feel like I have just now gotten to the point where I feel like this is my home, that I am adjusted and have a routine down...and now I'll be pulled up out of the ground again only to be replanted...but so goes life, right?

Peace,

Halley

2 comments:

DAD said...

Nice comment, we are looking forward to seeing you, be careful, we love and miss you. DAD

Halley said...

i try, haha.