Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm Leavin on a Jet Plane...


Well, it has finally come down to the last day here in Lithuania!!! I am finishing packing and cleaning, getting ready to pay my land lady the last payment on the apartment, then heading over to Tony and Shastas...then flying out at 6am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I went out with Sharky and Zivile...I climbed a flippin' mountain and we ate Greek food and went to a cool bakery where they have warm milk and hot pastries...HOLLAH TO THAT!! It was a great last day. Today it is rainy and BLAH, but it might snow, so that would be SUPER cool!

This is a picture on the top of the mountain...well worth the hard climb:)

Love you all,

Halley

2 comments:

DAD said...

well, I tried to call you, but your answering machine keeps picking up, you must be with the Millers? I received a call from a 601 area code and called right back and it sounded like some small children answering the phone, never understood one word the child said, then it was getting too late in the day to call back. Love ya, have a safe trip. DAD

DAD said...

why have you quit writing on your blog? Your not home yet!!! DAD