Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Hit the Highway in a Pink RV with Stars on the Ceiling...lived like a gypsy


Hello Everyone!

I have been packing up today and my land lady is here right now showing my apartment to a girl who is thinking about renting it! I have less than 48 hours left here in this country...crazy for sure! But, the adventure is not over...with a few days in New York city and a train ride to Dallas, I am sure I will keep all of you...the few of you who read this, haha...posted on the adventures.

I leave here at 6am Thursday and fly to Prague, which is in the Czech Republic. Then, after a 4 hour layover, I will fly straight to NYC where I will meet Natalie and Joel and sightsee for a few days. After NYC, I will ride back to Hornell with them and catch a train in Rochester, NY to Chicago, and from Chicago go to Dallas. Finally, on the 10th, I will board a plane for Lafayette.

If you all could be in prayer for safety during all of my travels, it would be Oh So much appreciated...and pray that ALL three suitcases make it back to Lafayette in one piece!!

This picture is of a sweet woman from church named Maria. We never could completely understand each other, but she is like the grandmother of the church and I love her!

See you all soon,

Halley

No comments: